- Pile Height
- 4 TONE
Product brief description:
High qulity material with long lasting life-span. Touch feeling is very soft. High wear-resistance. High UV-resistance: strong color-fastness, it offers a guarantee of 8 years for no color fading.
Water proof PP bag
2m or 4m
Our standard is 25Meter
25 days/ 2 X 40'HQ
Udine Artificial Grass Features
1) Easy to shape and install.
2) Good rebound resilience, abrasion resistance, minimized distortion and shrinkage and excellent sports performance.
3) Excellent UV-stability: Strong color fastness, it offer a guarantee of 5-8 years for no fade.
4) Water savings, no pollution and pesticides
5) Specification can be adjusted according to the customer's request.
6) Environmentally friendly. Safe and environmental-friendly: It doesn't contain any heavy metals.
7) Can be used 24/7/365 for sports, community events or other activities and all-weather utility
8) 3, 100 hours play per year, no rest required
9) Best price with quality control.
10) Professional production lines and aftersales service.
Udine Artificial Grass Application
1. The packing must be rolled on the cardboard core tightly and neatly. In this way, grass can keep good shape during the transportation, won't be wrinkled or damaged.
2. Packed in roll - coverd with water proof PP bag outside, color is grey, blue and can be customised.
3. Roll width can be 4 meter and 2 meter, length can be 20m-60m according to different grass, our regular roll size is 4m X 25m (100sqm) and 2m X 25m (50sqm)
T/T 30% as down payment, balance before shipping.
How to install the grass?
Prepare Natural Ground for Artificial Turf ( If on cement floor, please start from step 2)
1. Remove any existing grass with a flat shovel or turf cutter.
2. Compact the ground with a vibrating plate compactor.
3. Lay a non-woven cloth over the ground.
Lay the Artificial Grass
4. Cut the roll of artificial turf into lengths that fit the shape of your yard.
5. Lay the turf over the area in its permanent place. Make sure adjoining seams fit together without any visible gaps, but do not overlap them.
6. Cut the edges of the artificial turf to fit the edges of the lawn. Use a utility knife to cut the grass from its underside adhere the Joints.
7. Peel back the joints between the artificial grass strips along their length. Reveal enough of the underlying ground to fit the joint tape with an inch or two to spare on each side.
8. Lay the joint tape in the gap you have created so that, when laid, the seam between the two adjacent strips of artificial turf will run down its middle.
9. Paint the joint tape with the glue.
10. Lay the edges of the adjoining artificial grass pieces over the joint tape and adhesive so that they are in their original and permanent position. Weigh the joint down with sandbags.
11. Repeat for each of the joints in the turf. Options for Adhering the Edges of the Artificial Grass
12. Nail down the edges of artificial turf on natural ground.
13. Apply the joint tape around the edges of artificial turf laid over concrete. (See step 10) Spread the Infill if required.
14. Spread the recommended amount of infill evenly over the artificial grass.
15. Rake the infill over the artificial turf to work it underneath the surface.
16. Allow it to settle overnight.
17. Spread and rake in more infill if necessary, until the space between the sub layer and the bottom of the artificial grass is filled.